Monday, December 21, 2009

Baby Room

Well I have officially passed the half way mark in completing Audrey's room. My good friend Josh has been a big help in the whole process. He is basically in charge and I am following his lead. I have never taken on a project like this, and Josh has truly been a blessing. I plan to take some pictures of the room soon to post on here. I will take a few at various stages, well actually I guess we only have two more stages until it is complete. Either way you will be able to see it soon.

Mommy Update:

Angela is doing really well and is starting to show quite a bit. The last few weeks have been kind to her and she has started to set in on this whole motherhood thing. She is getting more beautiful with each passing day, and I find myself in complete awe of this miracle that is happening. We sit at home and wait for Audrey to start moving. She moves a lot throughout the night and it is visually getting to be more obvious when she does. We also started to experiment a little bit with talking to her, and have actually seen some reactions to it. The funniest one happened the other night when I got within about 2 inches of Angela's belly and asked Audrey to kick if she could hear me, and sure enough without hesitation she kicked. Of course we do realize that she doesn't actually understand what I'm saying to her, but non the less it was still an amazing moment for us.

Doctor Visits:

We went last week to the doctor. Angela had to give a little blood and drink this stuff for some testing. Everything came back normal so that is good, and we are actually about to start the bi-weekly visits which I'm anticipating to be very stressful. Well I guess the actual appointments won't be stressful, but just knowing how many there are can lead to some stress. We are also scheduled / signed up for our first birthing class and are looking forward to it. We are going to need as much help as possible so we are looking at these as a life saver and not so much a burden.

Please check back soon for some pics of the room. I am very proud of this work!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for yall Seth. I always keep thinking about when I came home the week of the wedding. I dont know if you remember but I stopped by the office to say hi and the entire time I was there you couldn't stop smiling! Now I know it was because you had just found out you were going to be a daddy! I feel so confident that you are going to be a great daddy and Angela will be a great mommy. I love you both very much! Can't wait to see yall for New Year's!
    Jordie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you guys are doing a blog. This is going to be a perfect way to keep up with everything going on without nagging you guys everytime there is an appointment. We are so excited to get to meet Audrey Grace in just a few months. We love you all and are anxiously awaiting her arrival:)

    ReplyDelete