Thursday, November 5, 2009

Welcome to our World



Welcome to the world of the Kelly's. We are Seth, Angela, and soon to be Audrey Grace. We are gearing up to welcome our newest addition in March of 2010, and are beyond excitement. We currently live in The Woodlands, TX. and love everything about this community. We have two big dogs, Rusty and Chance, who too are very excited about their new baby sister. They have showed us this by chewing off the corners of our coffee table and end-table. They started this soon after we found out that Angela was pregnant, and the vet said it was common, so that is what we are sticking with. God has truely blessed our lives with some much more than we deserve, and we continue to thank Him and ask that He help us to be good stewards of it all. When we first saw this beautiful being on the screen we knew that our lives would no longer be the same, and we would like to share this new adventure with all of you. We have an amazing network of family and friends who continue to love and support us, so we want to Thank You. We Love You, and hope you will continue to check back in to see our lives (Angela, Seth and Audrey) unfold.

5 comments:

  1. I know you both are going to be such awesome parents. We will keep you in our prayers.

    Love you,
    Dana Daniels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Son, I couldnt be more excited about Audrey coming into our lives. I am thrilled for you and Angela and I know yall will be great parents. I cant wait to hold that precious little girl in my arms. She will be my sons first child and I will be a very happy Papa. She will never doubt that her Papa loves her, I guarantee you that. I cant wait for March to get here. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandparents are the secret ingredient
    that makes everything work...
    From the moment i was told i was to become a grandparent , nothing was the same. The excitement is indescribable.
    Angela , I hear that this generation of grandparents takes the naming process more seriously than ever, because i am having a hard time picking out a grandma nickname than i did your name..Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys,

    I am soooo excited for you guys!! Yal well be awesome parents and I can't wait to meet little Audrey! I bet she will be the cutest thing ever! You guys will forever be in our hearts and always in our prayers! Take care. See you guys soon!

    Luv - Katy & Nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. To my dear niece Angela and nephew Seth,

    Uncle Dominick and I cannot wait to meet Audrey Grace Kelly and induct her into a very loving,crazy,special family. She will be loved and cherished from the moment of her birth and shown what family is. God Bless You All!!!

    Love,
    Aunt Ellen and Uncle Dominick

    ReplyDelete