Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pregnancy Pictures and Update!!!!

Here are a few of the pictures Angela and I had taken a few weeks back. Our friend Melissa Brewer who owns Snapped With Love photography took these and we could not be more thrilled with how they turned out.
Baby update: Audrey is now weighing in at approx. 6lbs and the doctor said this week that she does not think Angela will carry to 40 weeks. So...... we are starting to get a little anxious with having to wait for the arrival, but glad we still have a few weeks to finish tying up all the loose ends.
Please keep us in your prayers and ask that God will provide us comfort, strength, patience, and eternal love for one another and for our child that we are about to welcome into this world. I ask also that you specifically pray for Angela and Audrey's safety and health throughout the labor process. Thanks!!!!!!
I will post pictures of the room most likely this weekend so check back for those.

















































2 comments:

  1. It's funny how we used to wear these huge "maternity" outfits to cover up those baby bumps, and now mommies-to-be are proudly showing them off. I love, I love, I love these pictures...and I love the 2, no 3 of you!!! Love, Aunt Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures so much. To have a child is a miracle and you guys are going to be great! We cannot wait to meet Audrey! Waiting for the call....

    ReplyDelete